Triple Crown Pageant - Pre Application
On behalf of the Triple Crown Pageant Committee & Rhode Island Pride, we thank you for your interest to be a contestant in the 2017 Triple Crown Pageant. This year’s pageant, themed “Extra-terrestrial”, will be held on April 9th, 2017 at THE COLOSSEUM, located at 180 Pine St. Providence, RI 02903.
Please take a moment to read ALL the requirements for the pageant and make sure that you are eligible to become a contestant in the pageant. If you have any questions please call 401-467-2130 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation in the 2017 Triple Crown Pageant and wish you all the best as you embark on your endeavor to be one of the 2017 title holders.
Yours in Pride,
2017 Triple Crown Pageant Committee
1. All contestants must be Rhode Island residents or employed in Rhode Island at the time of application. Proof of residency or employment is required with application submission. Contestants who live in Massachusetts or Connecticut within a 20 mile radius of Providence (the surrounding communities RI Pride also serves) are eligible i.e. Attleboro, Fall River, etc.
2. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the pageant.
3. Former title holders are not eligible to run for the same title.
4. Pre-application fee is $25.00 and is nonrefundable. Payment of the pre application in full is required before submitting the full application. Please note: Upon completion of the pre application you will receive an invoice (sent to the email address provided) for the pre application fee. You may submit payment through the invoice via credit/debit card or ACH transfer.
5. All pre applications and fees must be completed no later than February 28th at 11:59pm.
All applications are subject to approval by the Triple Crown Pageant Committee and the Rhode Island Pride Board of Directors.
Copyright 2017 © Rhode Island Pride, All Rights Reserved
Rhode Island Pride reserves the right to reproduce, republish or redistribute any text or content from this application/contract.
For reproduction permission or any other copyright issues, contact via e-mail Info@PrideRI.com.